Having a good Bing rank tracking tool may not seem as important as having a Google or YouTube one.
But like it or not, Bing still accounts for a large portion of searches today, so it’s interesting to have a great tool for checking Bing SERPs positions.
What Is The Best Bing Rank Tracking Tool?
Here you’ll find the top picks for the best bing keyword rank checker on the market.
We’ve already talked about SERPRobot in the past.
This tracker is easy to use and very affordable.
When you create a new project on SERPRobot, (remember, a project is how the tool organizes your websites), you’ll be able to add Bing as “Project type”.
But if you scroll a bit, you’ll see that you can even pick the Bing Region, and even the device.
This means that you could use this tool for instance for tracking your Bing positions in USA on Desktop, your Bing positions in UK on mobile devices, or your Bing positions in Australia on tablets.
You can track up to 300 keywords (with daily updates) for just $5 per month.
And if you want, you could even reduce the refreshing time from 24h to 12 or even 8.
SERPRobot is mainly a rank tracker (not a full SEO suite), and that’s why is so cheap.
Regardless of the price, you’ll find other useful features on it:
- Rank tracking of Google, YouTube, Yahoo, and Goole Local Business.
- Powerful Project organization.
- Detailed reporting.
- Alerts on SERP movement.
- SERP REPORTS Whitelabel site (ideal for agencies)
- And even an API.
SERanking is one of my favorite SEO suites.
Maybe I’m a bit biased because I got it with a huge lifetime discount on AppSumo, but even so, I think is a pretty solid SEO tool.
Adding Bing as a Search Engine is very easy.
All you have to do is go to the settings of the project, select Bing in the first dropdown menu, and the country in the second.
You can’t pick a device here, or language, so if you pick for instance Bing USA, you won’t be able to track your positions in Spanish if you are targeting that language.
Explaining SERanking pricing is kind of difficult because price varies a lot depending on whether:
- You pay monthly or yearly.
- You want daily, 3day, or weekly updates.
- And how many keywords do you want to track.
Usually, you’ll be in the $29/month range, but you could get a cheaper price if you get for instance weekly updates, which could be enough if you just plan to track Bing, as this is a less relevant search engine.
SERanking is a bit more expensive than SERPRobot, because it’s not a merely rank tracker, but a whole SEO Suite that also includes.
- Website Audit
- On-Page SEO Checker
- Backlink Checker
- Backlink Tracking Tool
- Webpage Monitor
- Keyword Research & Suggestions Tool
- Keyword Grouper
- Marketing and SEO Plan
They are constantly adding new features, so I suggest you visit their website to discover all the newest capabilities!
3. Rank Tracker by Link Assistant
Rank Tracker is one of the SEO tools developed by the company Link Assitant, which is part of the so-called SEO Powersite.
Rank Tracker is in charge of tracking search engine rankings, but there are other tools in the suite:
- Website Auditor: On-page auditing.
- SEO SpyGlass: Backlink research software.
- And LinkAssistant: a link building assistant
One of the best things about Rank Tracker (and the other tools of the suite) is that they are available as standalone downloadable apps, so you won’t miss important information in a tangle of browser tabs.
Thanks to this tool, you’ll be able to quickly find with keywords are you ranking for on Bing, in which position, if the BING SERP has other features (like video), the keyword difficulty if you want to rank on that search engine, and the competition.
Rank Tracker pricing is a bit complicated to explain, as it has 3 different editions:
- Free (although this is more like an unlimited trial)
- Professional ($149/year),
- And Enterprise ($349/year)
You’ll see below all the different features, but basically, you’ll probably need the Professional Edition unless you are an SEO Agency and Reports are really important to you.
The trick with the pricing is that for that price you’d only get Rank Tracker, but you could also join the full Link Assitant suite to use that, and other powerful apps, for “a bit more”.
I know the price is almost double, but this is everything you’ll get in exchange, a full and very professional SEO suite that probably will cover all of your needs.
Rank Tracker is not just a rank tracker, as the keyword researching tool is included as well.
This module works not only with Bing, but with YouTube, Amazon, Yandex… And of course, Google.
Besides that you’ll also find here modules for:
- Create good-looking reports, for you or for your clients
- Analyse your Domain Strenght.
- Spy your competitors on the Competitor Research Module.
- Analyse the SERPs for specific keywords and Search Engines.
- Remember that you also have a Keyword Research Module!
All of these are included just in the Rank Tracker app.
If you get the full Link Assitant suite, you’ll get much more SEO power.
Sitechecker is, as you are already used to seeing in this guide, a full SEO suite.
However, (unlike Rank Tracker &Link Assitant), here you won’t be able to “buy a single module”, so the price of having a Bing ranker will be more expensive compared to other alternatives seen so far because you will have more added features.
The rank tracker is beautifully designed, and using it is really easy.
All you have to do is:
- Go to the Rank Tracker Module.
- Add Bing as a Search Engine.
- Add your domain, country, and language of the searches
- And start adding the keywords you want to track.
Sitechecker isn’t expensive.
The price varies a bit if you pay monthly or yearly (you’ll save 2 months if so), but in any case, the cost is less than $30, specifically $23 and $29 respectively.
This is for the basic plan, which will allow you to track up to 150 keywords.
If you need to track more content on bing, you’ll need to move to Startup Plan, which costs ~+17 per month, but lets you track up to 500 keywords.
As this is a suite and not a tool you can buy standalone, you should know what other features you are getting for the price:
- Site Audit capabilities: Broken links, Redirects, Duplicate content, Content relevance, Social media cards, Crawling and indexing, Localization, Security vulnerability, Google PageSpeed, Google Safe Browsing, How to fix guides, Branded PDF reports, Broken images, JS, CSS, Big size images, JS, CSS, Orphan pages…
- Integrations: with Google Analytics, Search Console, and a Google Chrome Extension.
- Site Monitoring: uptime alerts, website availability, content changes, new and deleted pages…
- The Rank Tracker itself, with up to 4 different Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yandex and Yahoo), daily update frequency, local rank tracking, mobile rank tracking, branded PDF Reports, SERP History, Daily Reports, weekly insights reports…
- Backlink Tracker: automatic backlinks recheck and alerts.
- Other Extra tools, like Rank Checker, Traffic Checker, One-time Site Audit, or On-page SEO Checker.
As you can imagine from the name, SpySERP is a pure Rank Tracker Tool (similar to SERPRobot)
This is good because laser-focused tools tend to do their job better, and also, they are cheaper!
You won’t have to pay for features you aren’t gonna use.
The tool has a free plan, but this will probably not interest you if you want to take your bing rankings seriously, as it is very limited.
So, the real price of SpySERP is $9/mo, which can be reduced to only $7.2/mo if you pay annually!
This will allow you to track up to 10,000 keywords.
After that, you can get charged $0.79 per 1000 extra keywords, or just move to a superior plan, like 20,000 keywords for just $15.
This piece of software is indeed more powerful than it seems:
- Multifunctional Rank Tracker: track your website’s positions on search engines daily, including simultaneous tracking in different locations (countries, regions, cities), using different devices (mobile and desktop search results), applying a wide array of filters to the six search engines available (Google, Bing, Seznam, Yahoo, Yandex…)
- Competitor Tracking add an unlimited number of competitors, track their positions and see how they compare to your domains.
- Detailed Analytics: discover your top competitors near your domain Rank, get an SEO evaluation for any period, analyze drastic market changes, and simultaneously compare information between multiple domains.
- Keyword Phrase Clustering: cluster your terms based on search results, and correctly distribute the keywords across your pages to get maximum traffic.
- A free SERP Checker: All GEOs And Languages.
As you can see, not many applications offer so much for so little.
NightWatch is an SEO Platform focused on the most demanding customer since its main differentiating feature is that it’s capable of tracking keywords at the zip code level.
You will find the prices of this platform a little higher than average.
This is mainly due to the fact that NightWatch is focused on a very specific audience.
NightWatch is the most accurate rank tracker on the market, and that’s what you are paying for, although within his plans, you’ll also get:
- Accurately Track Rankings Across Multiple Search Engines, including DuckDuckGo and local map results.
- Create White-labeled Reports to impress your clients using an easy drag-and-drop interface, you can even automate how and when they’re delivered to your or your clients.
- Site Auditor, so you can quickly detect broken pages, missing tags, links, and more. It’s possible to set up automated crawling and deliver the results to you or your clients.
- Rank-Boosting Keywords: a Nightwatch’s Keyword Discovery feature. Just enter a URL and discover new keywords you could rank for.
Finally, the RavenTools suite also has a Bing tracker included among all its features.
RavenTools is one of the most expensive tools we are covering in this guide (the cost goes up to almost $400 per month!)
However, the Small business plan costs only $39 per month (paid yearly), and you’ll be able to track up to 1,500 keywords with it.
RavenTools is a powerful SEO platform.
You can easily realize it after seeing all its features.
- Clients Reporting: automated client reports, white-label, flexible reports, customizable dashboard, shareable URL report, PDF reports, Real time reports, campaign events and tags…
- Link Building: backlink explorer (via Majestic), fresh index, link spy, stored links, monitored links…
- Website Audits: page crawls, xml sitemaps generation, month over month comparison and checklist…
- Rank Tracking: SERP tracker, compare tracked keywords to competitors, on demand keyword tracking, different tracking frequency, mobile tracking, local tracking (up to zip code level), different search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu), Google Search console integration, Bing Webmaster Tool Integration…
- Competitor Research: Site comparison using Moz & Majestic Data, competitor keyword comparison, organic competitor discovery, competitor statistical tracking…
- Keyword research: Keyword research (google search volume), discover competitor keywords, campaign keyword organization…
- Social Media Management and Reporting: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, detailed usage metric reports…
- Content Management: Publish content to WordPress, order context (text broker)…
- Data integration: integration with Moz, Majestic, GSC, GA, BWT, IBM Watson, Calais, Bing…. Ads integration (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads) Social Media integration, Email Automation Integrations (Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, EMMA, Aweber, and Constant Contact), Call Tracking Integrations with Call Rail…
Maybe too much for a small team or if you are an independent SEO, but indispensable tools for large companies.
Other Bing Rank Tracking Tools (8&9)
There are a couple of tools more available in the market if you want to track your position on Bing, but they are a bit expensive, so we haven’t added them to the main guide.
- GeoRanking: starting at $99 / month.
- AccuRanker: starts at $129 a month!
Conclusion, what Bing Rank Tracking tool should you choose?
You could be, as in my case, already using an SEO suite for your online business.
The problem is that upgrading the plan in these suites is often very expensive, because they offer many other features.
If all you want to do is track keywords on Bing (or other search engines), then it’s very smart to supplement your main SEO suite with one of the tools you’ve seen.
SpySERP is the one that offers the most, at an incredibly low price.
If your budget is tight, you could also give it a try to SERPRobot, and save some bucks in the monthly price, but you’ll get way fewer keywords to track with that tool.
In case you are not currently using any SEO Suite, or you want to change the one you are using, SERanking is your best choice.
In addition to the Bing tracking (something necessary for you, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this), SERanking has many other SEO tools for a very cheap price, which you can adjust to the maximum by reducing the frequency of the position check.
Leave a Reply